We manufacture and export a wide range of PP woven small bags with different utility and add-ons as per the customer's requirement. These small bags include sand bags, agro bags, rice bags, cement bags, and other standard industry specific pp woven packing sacks and bags.
We offer tie-string or tie cord sand bags made of PP woven fabric with economical prices in standard and custom colours. Our PP woven sand bags are manufactured under stringent quality control and consist of a unique, double-zippered, leak proof system. This leak-proof feature of the bag allows it to be filled with required amount of the weight without leakage.
We also manufacture PP woven agro sacks used in various applications in packing agriculture and farming products and produce. These PP Agro sacks are supplied with different and unique code on the PP sack for each commodity and other applications as per the customer specific requirement, helping to identify the commodity packed in each PP Agro sack. All agro sacks are manufactured under stringent quality control to provide the best protection to the packed agro product.
- 100% customized PP woven small bags
- Any customized size, colour and GSM
- UV Protection from 200 to 1600 Hours
- Very cost effective packing solution
- High durability along with excellent tearing strength
- Tight weave characteristic
- Printing upto to 6 colours on each side
- Tie-string or Tie cord (rope) as attachment for sand bags
- Unique identification codes for agro sacks as per requirement
- Add-ons: Coated or uncoated with the option of loose or sewn liner on the top and bottom
- BOPP option available for superior outside finish
- Sand bags for flood control, road work, traffic control and erosion control
- Packing of sand, concrete and other construction aggregate materials
- Agro bags for agriculture and farming products
- Animal feed and cattle feed stock
- Seeds, spices, cashew nuts, dates, etc.
- All types of food grains like barely, flour, rice and corn
- Small bags for cement, fertilizers, urea and minerals