We manufacture and export a wide range of Uncoated PP Woven sacks (PWS) as both plain and printed, different sizes, types, colours, tear resistant, 100% customized PP woven sacks, made from the toughest woven polypropylene fabric. Our unlaminated PP Woven sacks are ideal for packaging of building, constructions materials, engineering goods, wood and lumber, farming and agriculture products covering a wide range of products including sand, cement, fertilizer, animal feed, seed, waste, rice, sugar, flour, logs, fire wood, timber, spices, and many more.
We have in-house printing facility with roll to roll printing upto 6 colours on each side printed on our latest printing machines, providing the highest quality standard of printing with very attractive finishing.
- 100% customized uncoated PP Woven Sacks and small bags
- Extremely cost effective
- Denier (thickness of woven polypropylene strands): 500 & above
- 100% recyclable product
- Printing upto 6 colours on each side with corona treatment
- Tear resistant with persistent durability
- Open-air storage with UV stabilisation options, upto 6 to 9 months
- Valve bag option for direct filling and locking system
- Twisted weave and anti-skid print to avoid slipping
- Heat/Wave Cut and hemmed top
- Flat or anti-slip weaving
- Building and Construction materials
- Concrete, gravel, sand and cement
- Agriculture products, farming produce, fertilizers, urea and wood
- Minerals, chemicals, resin and polymer
- Sugar and salt
- Animal feeds and cattle feed stock.
- Seeds, spices and other agro products,
- Cashew nuts, dates, barely, flour, rice, etc.